Monday, February 27, 2006

HTML help for Google Page Creator

panic.johnny - HTML Pages From Your Text Editor

panic.johnny - THE Template

panic.johnny - Johnny Panic's Google Pages Blog
February 26, 2006 7:00 PM ESTI have added a few new pages to consolidate some of the material I am creating and getting via the newsgroup.
Please check out the Tutorials Page and the Tips and Tricks page for a collection of the more fun things you can do with Google Pages.
Further, the Postings Calendar will be maintained on my
Blog Calendar page.

Johnny Panic ( panic dot johnny at gmail dot com ) is an obvious pseudonym for John Mull, a web designer and developer working for local government in Newton, North Carolina, USA.

I have been developing web applications and sites since the mid-90's and have missed more opportunities to get wealthy because of the Internet than I care to think about.

I have been a huge fan of Google since the very beginnings and like the companies products, business philosophy, and attitudes. Google rocks.
If you are interested in learning more about me, please feel free to visit my website, "I, Mull".

Some of the sites I recommend you visit include Interface Lift, del.icio.us, BlinkList, Reddit, SlashDot.org, and Customise.Org.

copyright, 2006 by johnny panic ( panic dot johnny at gmail dot com ) This material is hosted, pwned, disseminated, indexed, and folded carefully by Google. Get your own Google Pages ( Google Mail account required )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home