Thursday, December 08, 2005

Google Toolbar

You are about to uninstall the Google Toolbar

Your feedback will help us improve future versions of the Google Toolbar.


I am going to reinstall have no fear

Download AOL Toolbar has attacked and confused this machine

I log on to AOl over a LAN

and the View menu -- toolbars -- lock the toolbar refuses to saty locked in the configuration I want

http://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLD,GGLD:2005-18,GGLD:en

I use the blog this button many times a day
even though it badly needs an update


4 Comments:

Blogger cleanestenergy said...

Hi, Hugh W kins , What a great blog you have here! An example for the rest! I particulary enjoyed Google Toolbar as we share the same interests I believe. Thanks for the good work! Keep it up.

Regards, Albert leningen

10:34 PM  
Blogger cleanestenergy said...

Hi, Hugh W kins , What a great blog you have here! An example for the rest! I particulary enjoyed Google Toolbar as we share the same interests I believe. Thanks for the good work! Keep it up.

Regards, Albert hypotheek

9:14 AM  
Blogger alextewnewsite said...

Hi Hugh W kins ,

Alex Tew here!

You most probably heard of my website, the world famous million dollar pixel page.

Due to it nearly filling up, I personally reccommend the next (and best) working pixel website:

My new and improved pixel adventure: The ten million dollar website.

See what MSN.COM says about it! They even call it: greatest value in advertising

If you did not yet get your pixel advertising, come and get it now!

Regards,


Alex Tew.

1:27 PM  
Blogger Shawn T Lippert said...

Thank you for the informative blog
Here is some additional resources for Toolbars with over 50 features and included is a list with Most all toolbars now used.
Toolbar if you or your readers are interested

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home